5 in 1 pack for planted aquarium fertilizers and liquid carbon, is a beginner’s special value edition pack formulated for the complete nutrition of nano planted tank. this pack is also suitable for regular fish tank and Shrimp tank.
It supplies essential macro, iron & micro elements to boost plant’s natural coloration and health. Enhances the photosynthesis activity, hence increases the chlorophyll production.
The package contains the following items –
- AQUATIC REMEDIES Plant Food | 60ml | Macro Nutrients
- AQUATIC REMEDIES Plant Health Formula | 60ml | Micro Nutrients
- AQUATIC REMEDIES K++ | 60ml | Pottasium + Manganese + Calcium Supplements
- AQUATIC REMEDIES Phyto CARB CO2 Plus | 60ml | Organic Carbon Supplement cum Algae Remover
- AQUATIC REMEDIES Microlife S2 | 50ml | Beneficial Bacterial suspension for Flora & Fauna
Plant Food & Plant Health Formula : A perfect blend of aquatic plant macro & micro nutrients packed with advance formulation to create wonderful mimic of aquatic natural eco system and the tropical rain forest color pigment formation.
It also contains Combination of Manganese, Potassium and Trace Minerals for bright green colored aquatic plants.Potassium deficiency leads to yellowing of leaves, especially at leaf edges & common in younger leaves. Also develops dead or yellow patches on leaves.
Manganese deficiency leads to yellow spots and elongated holes between plant veins.
1. For Plant Food & Plant Health Formula:
Use weekly twice at the prescribed dosage. For best result use 2 ml / 100 liter per day.
2. For K++:
Start to dose after 2 weeks of new tank set-up. You shall apply this product at daily basis also.
3. For Phyto Carb:
Dose 10 ml for 100 liter of aquarium water during the major water exchange or as a initial dose.
For Regular use apply 3ml per 100 liter of aquarium water on daily basis or every alternative day, depending on the plant density.
4. For MICROLIFE S2:
New Tank to quick maturation. Treat for 5 days in succession.