Arden Grange Sensitive Puppy/Junior – Grain-Free Ocean White Fish & Potato is a complete, grain-free dish designed to meet the specific nutritional needs of puppies and adolescent dogs with sensitive skin or digestive systems.
This gentle recipe has been tailored to meet the requirements of growing puppies and young dogs, made with fresh ocean white fish and potato to provide key benefits for growth and enriched with prebiotics. Alongside glucosamine, chondroitin and MSM to support your dog’s joints.
Arden Grange Sensitive Puppy/Junior – Grain-Free Ocean White Fish & Potato also contains omega fatty acids to keep skin healthy and promote a glossy coat. This super premium food is naturally hypoallergenic and encourages healthy growth and development alongside an active puppy lifestyle!
- Complete dry food for sensitive puppies and young dogs
- With a grain-free recipe ideal for sensitive stomachs and skin
- Full of flavour: with fresh ocean white fish for protein and unbeatable taste, combined with potato
- Prebiotics: contains FOS and MOS to support a healthy immune system
- Joint care: recipe enriched with glucosamine, chondroitin and MSM to support healthy joints and movement
- Healthy skin and glossy coat: supported by omega fatty acids
- Vitamins and minerals: optimum levels to encourage steady growth and healthy development
- Naturally hypoallergenic: making it ideal for dogs with intolerances and allergies
Crude Protein 29%, Fat Content 15%, Crude Ash 8%, Crude Fibres 2.5%, Calcium 1.6%, Phosphorus 1%, Omega-3 2.9%, Omega-6 3.0%.
Fresh ocean white fish (23%), ocean white fish meal (18%), sweet potato (16%), potato (14%), refined chicken oil, potato protein, beet pulp, fish digest, whole egg powder, whole linseed, krill, yeast, minerals, prebiotic FOS, prebiotic MOS, yucca extract, glucosamine, MSM, chondroitin, cranberry, nucleotides, rosemary extract.
Nutritional Additives (per kg):
Zinc (as zinc chelate of amino acid hydrate) 105mg, Copper (II) (as copper chelate of amino acid hydrate) 9.3mg, Manganese (as manganese chelate of amino acid hydrate) 7mg, Iodine (as calcium iodate anhydrous) 1.75mg. Antioxidant (natural mixed tocopherols).
Feeding Guide (Amount to feed per day)