This Bio-Groom natural oatmeal anti-itch shampoo is an all natural, soap-free cleansing treatment that helps to relieve dry, irritated skin. Natural oatmeal anti-itch shampoo is safe for dogs and cats over 12 weeks old. Ready to use. Cleans the skin and coat without harsh, irritating chemicals. Contains 2 percent colloidal oatmeal to relieve dry, irritated skin. Leaves a pleasant, natural scent. Ingredients are 2 percent collodial oatmeal USP, cleaners derived from regrow able and biodegradable sources of palm kernel, corn and coconut oils, natural rainfall fragrance. Directions for use – shake well before using. Wet pet’s coat completely with warm water. Dispense a generous amount of shampoo into palm of hand and thoroughly massage into pet’s coat beginning at head and working back towards the tail. Avoid getting into eyes. Rinse completely. Repeat as necessary.
Shake well before each use. Wet coat thoroughly with warm water. Apply Natural Oatmeal Shampoo to the coat, and avoid contact with eyes. Work in additional water to obtain maximum benefits. Massage well into the hair and allow to stand for 5 minutes. Rinse. Repeat application and rinse thoroughly. For added anti-itch benefits, use in combination with Bio-Groom’s Natural Oatmeal Creme Rinse after shampooing.
2% (RAW) Colloidal Oatmeal USP
Sodium Laureth Sulfate
Bishydroxyethyl Dihydroxypropyl Stearammonium Chloride
Free Of : Parabens and dyes.
- Bio-Groom uses Colloidal Oatmeal; Shampoo at 2% level – Creme Rinse at 10% level
- Approved in 2014 as a Category 1 Skin Protectant – Federal Register category use includes for minor cuts, scrapes, burns, chapped skin, poison ivy, poison oak, poison sumac and insect bites.
- FDA recognizes Colloidal Oatmeal as G.R.A.S – Generally Recognized As Safe.
- Natural Colloidal Oatmeal recognized for its high protein and Beta Glucan.
- Excellent Anti-Oxidant Source.
- Colloidal Oatmeal is finely ground to enable grain to readily absorb liquid and mix in instead of settling to the bottom.
- Relieves itchiness, moisturizes, softens, and protects skin.
- Consists of 12.5% – 19% protein