Captain Zack IRradicate Tick Repellent Biphasic Leave-In conditioner with IR3535 prevents ticks from attaching onto the dog’s body and provides intense nourishment to the skin and coat as prevention is always better than cure. It is a daily use shampoo that helps repel Ticks & Fleas, made with a proven-certified ingredient, Bioactive Molecule, IR3535. IR3535 is a proven ingredient from Merck, Germany. It is gentle yet effective insect repellent commonly used even in baby & kids products. It repels insects like ticks, fleas, lice, mosquitoes, and other bugs.
A safe conditioner formulated with the goodness of natural actives that offers your pet a premium bathing solution with enhanced tick prevention properties. Oatmeal and Coconut Oil for nourished, soft, healthy and glossy coat. A preservatives free conditioner, it prevents ticks from attaching onto the dogs body and intensely nourishes the dogs body and coat. Leave it in directly after bathing for providing the best care for your dogs coat!
Indication & Use: For use as routine treatment of tick infestation on dogs with a HIGH SAFETY INDEX. Safe for puppies six weeks and above.
- Non- Irritant
- Evidence Based Medicine
- Use directly without bathing
- Improves coat and skin health
IR3535 is a proven ingredient from Merck, Germany. It is gentle yet effective insect repellent commonly used even in baby & kids products. It repels insects like ticks, fleas, lice, mosquitoes, and other bugs.
- Proven tick & ectoparasite repellent.
- Safe & gentle on pet’s coat.
Oatmeal is a skin protectant with anti-inflammatory properties that can help soothe itchy and irritated skin. Oatmeal baths can help relieve several bothersome skin conditions. It also helps the skin form a protective barrier and locks in the moisture keeping the skin hydrated.
- Balances pH Level.
- Reduces Itchiness
Coconut Oil is considered to have natural antibacterial, antiviral, and anti-fungal properties. It hydrates the pet’s skin and beats the annoying itch that comes with it. It acts as an effective moisturizer and makes the coat sleek and glossy. It is known to be a great disinfectant for cuts and wounds and soothes cracked paws.
- Reduces allergic reactions
- Creates sleek & glossy coats
Blend Of Lemongrass, Eucalyptus & Tea Tree Oil
The IRradicate range has a blend of these 3 botanical wonders which have proven to effectively repel ticks and fleas. They also have antibacterial, anti-fungal, and antiseptic skin healing properties and leaves your pet’s coat shiny and fragrant.
- Repels ticks & fleas
How to Use
- Shake well before use.
- Apply uniformly over the entire body surface while massaging it into the skin. Rub with mild pressure. Use without dilution. Avoid snout, eyes, and mouth.
- Allow to dry without a towel or dryer. Gently brush the coat.
- Can be used without prior wet bathing. Recommended to be used after bathing and before taking your dog outdoors for his daily walks.
- Must be applied twice a week. For best results, bathe dog with IRradicate Shampoo twice per week.