Fluval “M” series premium submersible aquarium heaters are quality manufactured in Europe using superior components and construction.
These include the heat and shock resistant borosilicate reflective glass tube, heat resistant techno-polymer conductor harness, high temperature resistant heating element, silver nickel contact points, machine assembled thermostatic blade, computer calibrated thermostat and 16 point quality assurance program
Fluval heaters can be trusted for exceptional performance and unsurpassed reliability.
- Easy to adjust temperature dial
- Exclusive slim profile tube
- Reflective technology
- Shock resistant borosilicate glass
- Cool blue On/Off indicator lamp
- High density Ceramic Heat Sink extends heating efficiency
- Exclusive sealing system protects against water penetration
- High temperature silver-nickel pointed thermostat – for extended accuracy and service life
- Long life suction cups
Unique only to the Fluval “M” series heaters, is the reflective technology that maintains the aquarium’s natural look as the heater reflects the colors of the surroundings.
COMPARISON BETWEEN MODELS
100 L (30 US Gal)
28 x 2.54 x 2.54 cm (11 x 1 x 1 in)
* With the suction cups, the heater width is 3.81 cm (1.5 in)