A specialized substrate for planted aquariums. This soil creates perfect conditions for the growth of tropical aquarium plants while being totally safe for fish and invertebrates. Due to the special structure of the soil-balls, with different soil types in the middle and the surrounding, this soil has a lower weight and a higher filtering ability.
Next to the ability to lower the pH Value as well as the water hardness, this soil also includes abilities that make it unique.
Another unique characteristic of this soil is the ability to adsorb soilings and thus, keeping the water clean.
Apply on the ground of the aquarium without rinsing beforehand. The soil cannot be used in combination with an under-gravel filter.
Recommended quantity to be use
- 12x8x10″ Tank: 1.5 litre (1 bags of 1.5L)
- 12x12x12″ Tank: 3 litre (1 bags of 3L)
- 18x10x12″ Tank: 6 litre (2 bags of 3L)
- 24x12x14″ Tank: 9 litre (1 bag of 9L)
- 36x18x18″ Tank: 27 litre (3 bags of 9L)
- 48x18x18″ Tank: 45 litre (5 bags of 9L)