SPACE EKO canister filters are ideal for freshwater aquariums. A unique easy start up system, large filter capacity and silent operation make this range a very good choice for beginners. SPACE EKO canister filters come complete with all necessary tubing and connectors, filter media, a quick disconnect system for easy filter removal for maintenance, media baskets and heavy duty locking clips.
Rotor + Stainless Steel Shaft + Rubbers
O-ring (4 pcs)
Self priming kit
Flex tube transparent (2 m)
Filter foams (3 pcs)
Opening closing hooks (2 pcs)
Silicon feet (4 pcs)
Filter Media AQUAMAT
Aquarium Capacity : 100 Litres
Q-Max : 550 L/H
H-Max : 80 cm
Voltage / Hertz : 230-240v / 50hz
Wattage : 5 W
Cable : 1.5 m
NEW SELF-PRIMING SYSTEM:
– Easy and practical design
– Works every time
– Never fails to start the filter
– Can be used with any shape or size aquarium
– Starts filter effortlessly in less than a minute
PERFECT FLOW CONTROL:
– Flow rate adjustment on top of filter
– No need to move the filter
– No more crawling under the tank cabinet just for small adjustments
– Another practical solution from SICCE to make life easier for the hobbyist
– SICCE, better by design
SPACE EKO+ is designed to provide mechanical, biological and fine mechanical filtration:
Special sponge elements remove micro-particulates, resulting in crystal water and the proper environment for both biological and chemical filtration.
Conversion of ammonia and nitrites (both toxic for fish) into nitrates. Beneficial nitrifying bacteria convert harmful wastes in the presence of oxygen.
Fine Mechanical Filtration
Collection of finer impurities and for prolonging the life of the biological filtration.
After a short run-in period purification bacteria lodge in the foam material (Mechanical filtration stages 1-2-3) and ensure the intensive, biological decomposition of toxins.
SPACE EKO+ filters are built with low energy = low running costs silent motors and a Self-Cleaning lubricated impeller helps insure longer service life.
Every SPACE EKO+ is simple to install, and are supplied with lift-lock clamps provide quick access and secure closure and for quick access to the pump for easy maintenance.
Unique Self priming system which can be hanged directly on the tank. This priming system can be used to prime also other external filters.
Quick Disconnect System: the filter body can be disconnected simply by closing the valves on the IN and OUT hoses.
Easy removal and replacement of the filter media, modular basket with handle.
READ AND FOLLOW THE SAFETY INSTRUCTIONS
- DANGER – To avoid possible electric shock, special care should be taken since water is employed in the use of aquarium equipment. For each of the following situations, do not attempt repairs by yourself; return the appliance to an authorized service facility for service or discard the appliance:
- If the appliance falls into the water, DON’T reach for it ! First unplug it and then retrieve it. If electrical components of the appliance get wet, unplug the appliance immediately. (Non-immersible equipment only)
- If the appliance shows any sign of abnormal water leakage, immediately unplug it from the power source.(Immersible equipment only)
- Carefully examine the appliance after installation. It should not be plugged in if there is water on parts not intended to be wet.
- Do not operate any appliance if it has a damaged cord or plug, or if it is malfunctioning or has been droppedor damaged in any manner.
- To avoid the possibility of the appliance plug or receptacle getting wet, position aquarium stand and tank or the fountain to one side of a wall-mounted receptacle to prevent water from dripping onto the receptacle or plug. A “drip-loop” shown in the figure below should be arranged by the user for each cord connecting an aquarium appliance to a receptacle. The “drip-loop” is the part of the cord below the level of the receptacle or the connector if an extension cord is used, to prevent water traveling along the cord and coming in contact with the receptacle.
If the plug or receptacle does get wet, DON’T unplug the cord. Disconnect the fuse or circuit breaker that supplies power to appliance. Then unplug and examine for presence of water in the receptacle
- Close supervision is necessary when any appliance is used by or near children.
- To avoid injury, do not contact moving parts or hot parts such as heaters, reflectors, lamp bulbs and the like.
- Always unplug an appliance from an outlet when not in use, before putting on or taking off parts and before cleaning. Never yank cord to pull plug from outlet. Grasp the plug and pull to disconnect.
- Do not use an appliance for other than intended use. The use of attachments not recommended or sold by the appliance manufacturer may cause an unsafe condition.
- Do not install or store the appliances where it will be exposed to the weather or to temperatures below freezing.
- Make sure an appliance mounted on a tank is securely installed before operating it.
- Read and observe all the important notices of the appliance
- If an extension cord is necessary, a cord with a proper rating should be used. A cord rated for less amperes or watts than the appliance rating may overheat. Care should be taken to arrange the cord so that it will not be tripped over or pulled.
- Check that the current on the pump’s label matches the outlet current. The pump has a differential switch (protector) through which the nominal current must be lower or equal to 30 mA
- Never operate the pump without water to avoid damage to the pump motor.
- Before plugging in the pump, check that the cord and pump are not damaged.
- The pump has a type Z cable link. The cable and plug cannot be substituted or repaired. In case of damage, replace the entire pump.
- Disconnect all submerged electrical products before doing maintenance in the water; in case the plug or electrical outlet is damaged, switch off the circuit breaker before disconnecting the plug from the outlet.
- The pump can be run in liquids or in any environment with a maximum temperature of 350C/ 950F
- Do not use the pump for purposes (i.e. in bathroom or similar applications) other than for which it was designed for.
- Avoid pump use with corrosive or abrasive liquids.
- The pump has not been designed for use by children or mentally challenged individuals. Appropriate adult supervision or persons responsible for personal safety is required.
- Do not disconnect the pump from an electrical outlet by pulling the cord.
- The pump can only be used in the above-mentioned applications and is only for indoor use.
- This appliance has no user serviceable parts.
HOW CAN YOU CLAIM GUARANTEE
This product is warranted against defects in material and workmanship under normal aquarium usage and service for three (3) years from date of purchase.This warranty is valid only under normal operating conditions for which the unit is intended. This excludes any damage caused by unreasonable use, negligence, improper installation, tampering, abuse or commercial use. The warranty does not cover wear and tear or parts which have not been adequately or correctly maintained. The warranty is limited to repair or replacement only and does not cover consequential loss, loss or damage to livestock, personal property or damage to animate or inanimate objects, irrespective of the cause thereof. Before returning the filter under warranty terms, please ensure that all setup and maintenance instructions have been followed. If you are in doubt, please contact your local aquatic specialist retailer for further advice before returning the product. WARRANTY IS ONLY VALID WITH PROOF OF PURCHASE FROM AN AUTHORIZED SICCE DEALER. WARRANTY DOES NOT AFFECT YOUR STATUTORY RIGHTS.
*For more details visit: https://www.sicce.com/it/customer/account/login/referer/aHR0cHM6Ly93d3cuc2ljY2UuY29tL2l0L2F3X2hlbHBkZXNrL3RpY2tldC9pbmRleC8%2C/