Sicce Syncra Silent a new generation range of pumps, created to pair elevated performances with extreme silence and energy saving. Thanks to their innovative technology, these pumps can be used in a great number of different applications. In fact, Syncra Silent pumps are ideal for fresh water and marine aquariums, terrariums and turtle tanks, protein skimmers, water-cooling, indoor and outdoor fountains and for any other application that requires a high performance, extremely silent pump. Syncra Silent design, reliability, 100% silence, fused with Sicce’s superior technology.
Stepped hoses included
Optional : Pre chamber grid to process solids up to 2 mm
Q-Max : 1350 L/H
H-Max : H 180 cm
Voltage / Hertz : 230-240v / 50hz
Watt : 23.0 W
Ampere : 0.43 Amp
Inlet/Outlet : 1.27-1.78 cm
Cable : 6.0 ft – 20.0 ft
USE AND MAINTENANCE INSTRUCTIONS
The multifunctional pumps SYNCRA are made by the following components :
1. Motor body completely submersible and insulated by epoxy resin
2. Impeller assembly wear-resistant and noise-proof (ceramic shaft from mod. 2.0/2.5/3.0/3.5/4.0/5.0)
3. Water flow regulator from min. (-) to max. (+) assembled to the pre-chamber
4. Threaded pre-chamber (½” Gas mod.0.5/1.5/2.0; ¾” Gas mod. 2.0/2.5/3.0; 1” Gas mod. 3.5/4.0/5.0)
5. Suction cups
6. Pump back cover
7. Threaded adaptors
9. Intake grill
PUMP INSTALLATION: USE AND REGULATION
Proceed as follow to install the pump:
- Insert the suction cups in the holes under the pump body (5+1); clean the basin, fountain or aquarium wall and pressing the pump on the suction cups to fix it.
- Turn the water flow regulator on the front side of the pump to change the flow (3). SYNCRA is provided with 2 threaded adaptor (7) to which can be attached either flexible or rigid tubes suitable to adapt the pump for many uses. In case of “dry” use (out of water), take away the intake grill (9).
- Position the flow regulator according to the graining and detach it (3) pushing it softly out of its place. Screw the 2 adaptors in the inlet and outlet holes and connect the tubes. Insert the plug in the socket.
For the periodic maintenance of the pump, first of all unplug the plug from the electric socket and then take the pump.
Proceed in the following way:
- Take away the pre-filter (8), the ring nut (9) and then the threaded pre-chamber (4);
- Take away the rotor (2) and rinse it under fresh water.
- Always check the condition of the o-rings. Any damage to the o-rings, even small, can seriously endanger the pump performances. In this case it is recommended to substitute them.
- Rinse each part with water, using a soft brush to remove the deposit. Then assemble everything in the inverse order
READ AND FOLLOW THE SAFETY INSTRUCTIONS
DANGER: To avoid possible electric shock, special care should be taken since water is employed in the use of aquarium equipment.
For each of the following situations, do not attempt repairs by yourself; return the appliance to an authorized service facility for service or discard the appliance.
1) CAUTION: If electrical components of the appliance get wet, unplug the appliance immediately.
2) If the appliance shows any sign of abnormal water leakage, immediately unplug it from the power source.
3) Carefully examine the appliance after installation. It should not be plugged in if there is water on parts not intended to be wet.
4) Do not operate any appliance if it has a damaged cord or plug, or if it is malfunctioning or has been dropped or damaged in any manner.
5) To avoid the possibility of the appliance plug or receptacle getting wet, position aquarium stand and tank or the fountain to
one side of a wall-mounted receptacle to prevent water from dripping onto the receptacle or plug. A “drip-loop” shown in fig. A should be arranged by the user for each cord connecting an aquarium appliance to a receptacle. The “drip-loop” is the part of the cord below the level of the receptacle or the connector if an extension cord is used, to prevent water traveling along the cord and coming in contact with the receptacle. If the plug or receptacle does get wet, DON’T unplug the cord. Disconnect the fuse or circuit breaker that supplies power to appliance. Then unplug and examine for presence of water in the receptacle.
6) Close supervision is necessary when any appliance is used by or near children.
7) To avoid injury, do not contact moving parts or hot parts such as heaters, reflectors, lamp bulbs and the like.
8) Always unplug an appliance from an outlet when not in use, before putting on or taking off parts and before cleaning. Never yank cord to pull plug from outlet. Grasp the plug and pull to disconnect.
9) Do not use an appliance for other than intended use. The use of attachments not recommended or sold by the appliance manufacturer may cause an unsafe condition.
10) Do not install or store the appliances where it will be exposed to the weather or to temperatures below freezing.
11) Make sure an appliance mounted on a tank is securely installed before operating it.
12) Read and observe all the important notices of the appliance.
13) If an extension cord is necessary, a cord with a proper rating should be used. A cord rated for less amperes or watts than the appliance rating may overheat. Care should be taken to arrange the cord so that it will not be tripped over or pulled.
14) This appliance has a polarized plug (one blade is wider than other). As a safety feature, this plug will fit in a polarized outlet only one way. If the plug does not fit fully in the outlet, reverse the plug. If it still does not fit, contact a qualified electrician. Never use with an extension cord unless plug can be fully inserted. Do no attempt to defeat this safety feature.
CAUTION: Pump is to be connected to a circuit that is protected by a Ground Fault Circuit Interrupter.
WARNING: To reduce the risk of electric shock, use only on portable self-contained fountains no larger than 5 feet in any dimension
SYNCRA is in conformity with the national and international security laws.
1) Always isolate the pump from the mains electricity before installing or carrying out any maintenance. Power to the pump must be supplied through a Residual Current Device (RCD) with a rated residual operating current not exceeding 30 mA.
2) The pump can work “Wet & Dry”, in or out of water.
3) Before connecting the pump to the electricity supply, check there are any damages on cord or plug.
4) The pump has a type Z cable link. The cable and the plug cannot be substituted or repaired; in case of damage of them replace the entire pump.
5) ATTENTION: Do not operate any appliance if it has a damaged cord or plug, if it is malfunctioning, or if it has been dropped or damaged in any way.
6) The pump must not work without water to avoid damages to the motor.
7) The pump can be used in liquids or in environment with a temperature not higher than 35° C / 95° F.
8) Do not use the pump for uses different to those for which it has been projected as, i.e. in bathroom or similar applications.
9) Avoid to use the pump with corrosive and abrasive liquids.
10) The pump cannot be used by people with handicaps or by children if they are not supervised by a person responsible for their safety.
11) To avoid that accidental drips wet the plug or the socket, make a loop with the cord under the socket level (Fig. A).
12) Avoid to take the pump by the cord during the installation or maintenance.
13) The pump can be used only in the above mentioned applications and it is only for internal use.
14) If the pump or the filter is supplied with a cable 10 meters long, or a cable more than 6 feet long for the American type (USA), these appliances are intended for outdoor use as required by international standards.
HOW CAN YOU CLAIM GUARANTEE
This product is warranted against defects in material and workmanship under normal aquarium usage and service for five (3+2) years from date of purchase.This warranty is valid only under normal operating conditions for which the unit is intended. This excludes any damage caused by unreasonable use, negligence, improper installation, tampering, abuse or commercial use. The warranty does not cover wear and tear or parts which have not been adequately or correctly maintained. The warranty is limited to repair or replacement only and does not cover consequential loss, loss or damage to livestock, personal property or damage to animate or inanimate objects, irrespective of the cause thereof. Before returning the filter under warranty terms, please ensure that all setup and maintenance instructions have been followed. If you are in doubt, please contact your local aquatic specialist retailer for further advice before returning the product. WARRANTY IS ONLY VALID WITH PROOF OF PURCHASE FROM AN AUTHORIZED SICCE DEALER. WARRANTY DOES NOT AFFECT YOUR STATUTORY RIGHTS.
*For more details visit: https://www.sicce.com/it/customer/account/login/referer/aHR0cHM6Ly93d3cuc2ljY2UuY29tL2l0L2F3X2hlbHBkZXNrL3RpY2tldC9pbmRleC8%2C/