The presence of omega-3 fatty acids and natural pigments contributes to optimal feather colouring and shiny plumage.
Products without coccidiostat, for a natural growth and lay.
sunflower seed feed, barley, maize, palm kernel expeller, soya bean hulls (produced from genetically modified soya), wheat gluten feed, rice bran, spelt bran, alfalfa, maize gluten feed, wheat, calcium carbonate, monocalcium phosphate, sodium chloride, sodium bicarbonate, sepiolite
3a672a vitamin A 10000 IU, 3a671 vitamin D3 2500 IU, 3a700 vitamin E (all-rac-alpha-tocopheryl acetate) 50 mg, 3b103 iron (ferrous sulphate, monohydrate) 30 mg, 3b202 iodine (calcium iodate, anhydrous) 2.00 mg, 3b405 copper (cupric sulphate, pentahydrate) 10 mg, 3b502 manganese (manganous oxide) 75 mg, 3b603 zinc (zinc oxide) 70 mg, 3b802 selenium (coated granulated sodium selenite) 0.30 mg
ZOO TECHNICAL ADDITIVES : 4a16 6-phytase (E.C.18.104.22.168) 130 OUT
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
- Period: As part of the ration: from the age of 4 months. Complete feed: from the age of 7 months and adults outside the breeding season.
- The feeds can be freely administered, in combination with forage such as grass or alfalfa.
- For an optimal growth gradually switch to AUSTRU 3 pellet from the 4th month:
From the 4th month: 75% AUSTRU 1&2 pellet + 25% AUSTRU 3 pellet
From the 5th month: 50% AUSTRU 1&2 pellet + 50% AUSTRU 3 pellet
From the 6th month: 25% AUSTRU 1&2 pellet + 75% AUSTRU 3 pellet
From the 7th month: 100% AUSTRU 3 pellet
- Always provide Grit for an easy digestion. Grit also has a positive effect on the skeleton.
- Always make sure there is plenty of clean drinking water.
- For an optimal development and health, take the life phases and periods into account.